The 30/50 is a tough event and requires plenty of heart from its participants, but the truth is
“There is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer”.
Volunteering is a great way to be involved in The 30/50 if you are not a PARTICIPANT or part of a TEAM’S SUPPORT CREW. Or even if you are a runner but don’t want to race, are injured or want to check it our then WE’D LOVE IT IF YOU VOLUNTEERED TO HELP ON THE DAY!
Volunteering at The 30/50 does not have to take hours of your time and can even tie in around watching your friends who may be racing as some roles last for as little as 30 minutes. We can easily work around your own requirements so you have fun as well!
So if you are at all interested in being involved and helping out with The 30/50 then we’d appreciate it if you could fill out the form below and submit it back to us. We’ll get in touch and send you more information.
We look after our volunteers extremely well and we can assure anyone interested you will feel the same sense of achievement (possibly more) than any of our participants.
Benefits to Volunteers Include:
- Official staff t-shirt and cap (different colour to competitors)
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Zaidee’s Rainbow Shoelaces
- Invitation to post event after party
- Position description for your allocated role
- Volunteer briefing function and opportunity to meet the people that you will be working with
- Any equipment that you will need to fulfil your role